Full Time, Permanent
Role: Software Tester
Salary: £30- £40K + 10% bonus
Location: Nottingham – Hybrid – 1 day a week in the office
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you dream of finding bugs in software or breaking a software application that was supposed to be flawless? If so, keep reading because I’ve got a cracking role on, just for you!
I’m currently hiring for a Software Tester with a software solutions company based in Nottingham (once a week in the oﬃce, 4 days WFH).
The team is a collaborative, fun group of tech enthusiasts who come together to create software magic! They’re a dynamic and diverse team of problem solvers, creative thinkers, and coﬀee aﬁcionados, united by their love for cutting-edge technologies and exciting projects.
As a veteran Software Tester, you’ll be diving deep into software, not only from a front and back-end point of view but also performing both automated and manual testing on the various software & mobile applications (training will be provided for automation). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write, execute, and maintain functional and non-functional test cases for new and existing applications, mobile, desktop application and API functionality applications that leave your Test Manager awe-struck!
I hear you say, is there a clear progression plan in such a company? Absolutely! They have a clear structured career plan where you can either go down a technical or management route. You will be part of a larger software testing team of a dozen other testers, which also includes 3 team leaders and a test manager.
Requirements for these roles:
- At least 18 months of experience in software testing & excellent attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of testing web applications including UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience in creating and/or maintaining automated test scripts for web browsers.
- Solid understanding of APIs and how to approach API testing including experience with API testing tools such as Postman.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of testing processes and methodologies.
If you think you have what it takes, call or email me.
Yas at Rebel Recruiters ✊